Address: Plot Shchyvky, Bldg. 220, Polianytsia Village, Yaremche Town
Situated in the heart of Ukraine’s Bukovel ski area, the Radisson Blu Resort offers an idyllic retreat amid stunning scenery. This winter resort offers European-type ski facilities, including pristine ski runs tailored to every experience level. A new hotel in Bukovel, the Radisson Blu Resort offers a 2,000-square-metre spa with lavish, relaxing treatments. Guests can choose from 252 striking rooms and suites with amenities like a balcony and walk-in wardrobe. This hotel in Bukovel also features two restaurants and four bars, promising an enjoyable variety of cuisine and entertainment. Serious skiers and those seeking a summer respite in a breathtaking location should plan a perfect stay at the newest hotel in Bukovel.
This striking hotel’s location in Bukovel, Ukraine provides the ideal winter ski retreat, although summer activities also abound. Boasting stunning views of the Carpathian Mountains, this resort offers instant access to the slopes with its location next to Ski Lift 7.he hotel’s Bukovel, Ukraine location is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers who desire a true getaway in a picturesque setting.
Restaurants & Bars:
Resort pleases with its Bukovel restaurants and bars. The resort’s Bukovel restaurants and bars promise easy, delicious dining for travellers. Montblanc features scenic terraces with views of Bukovel, while B-Zone’s plush atmosphere is ideal for special dinners. Visit the Lobby Bar for all-day refreshment, or kick back for the evening at the Cigar Lounge or Night Club. The hotel’s Grab & Run Breakfast is great for eager skiiers.
Rejuvenating services for Bukovel stays. After a day in the snow, retreat to the warmth and indulgence of the resort’s spa and wellness complex. In addition to health and beauty services, Bukovel guests can enjoy room service, a children’s play area or the entertainment centre, a computer-game hall offering a fun, virtual challenge.
Younger guests will enjoy the children’s game centre with computer lab, a small cinema, a children’s playroom and an outdoor playground on a picturesque hillside.
Radisson Blu Resort, Bukovel is pleased to announce AVIS International Car Rental Corporation, the official partner of Radisson Blu Resort, Bukovel. Avis Car Rental offers cars for guests to rent in Ukraine and 180 countries worldwide.
Enjoy the stunning outdoors with Bukovel activities. Experience the Carpathian Mountains on foot, bicycle or ski. From beginner to expert, guests can experience an active, authentic stay in this gorgeous region with leisure sports to fit any recreational style.
Hiking routes in the Carpathian Mountains await for beginners and advanced hikers alike. No experience is needed to begin enjoying the beauty and spirit of this beautiful mountain range.
Well-prepared slopes for all experience levels and a large children’s area make Bukovel the area’s most visited ski resort. Experience the challenge of 50 kilometres of cross-country tracks.
Visit the resort’s Ski School for expert instruction. The team of experienced instructors will teach guests new techniques and ways to reach their skiing goals.
Gain experience, improve sports skills and experience excitement at the resort’s Extreme Park. This venue offers guests the opportunity to step outside routine to enjoy a fun, energetic leisure activity.
Experience the area’s natural environment by mountain bike. Picturesque cycling routes let guests explore the beautiful Carpathian Mountains in an easy, authentic way. No previous mountain-biking experience is needed.
The Radisson Blu Resort, Bukovel is proud to offer dog sledding experiences for guests. Dog sledding was the primary means of transportation for early inhabitants of the snow-bound North. Sledding adventures take guests through the Carpathian Mountains on massive sleds harnessed by Siberian Husky dogs. This trip is sure to be memorable!
Spend the day snowmobiling through the mountains on a fun excursion with friends and family. Modern brands like Yamaha, Bomdarbir and Arktik Kat are available and simple to use. No experience is needed! An experienced driver will accompany guests during each excursion.
For guests who like to skate, this Bukovel resort offers an on-site skating rink, situated in the centre of the resort near the Lucky Bull restaurant. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Carpathian Mountains, snowy trees and ski slopes while skating.
Hop inside this transparent ball filled with air and enjoy the rush of flying down a snowy hill! The Zorb is one of the most exciting and fun activities at the hotel.
Wellness & Spa:
On the hotel’s ground floor resides a 2,000-square-metre wellness spa. Its modern engineering system provides atmospheric conditions that mimic the purity of its mountain setting, and its lavish design includes an ice basin and drinking fountain.
Room rates include admittance to the wellness spa, which houses adult and children’s swimming pools, Finnish and bio saunas, steam room, caldarium, fitness centre with TechnoGym equipment and a kids’ club.
Meetings & Events:
Meeting rooms for Bukovel events offer flexibility, natural light. When planning a successful gathering in Bukovel, remember that the Radisson Blu Resort houses an elegant ballroom accommodating up to 420 guests, as well as six meeting spaces seating up to 190 delegates.
Meeting Facilities: These meeting rooms provide Bukovel events with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, a business centre where guests can prepare for presentations and a dedicated Meetings & Events coordinator to handle every detail.
The hotel is easily accessible by bus, train and car from Yaremche and Ivano-Frankivsk. Transport to and from the hotel is available upon request.
– Yaremche train station / bus stop – 35 km
– Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport / train station / bus stop – 100 km
– Lviv International Airport / train station / bus stop – 230 km
Hotel’s Carpathian Mountains location offers a wealth of fun activities
The hotel’s Carpathian Mountains location offers summer leisure like extreme mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, hunting and paintball games. Visitors can experience short trips to Bukovel Mountain, biking tours in Yaremche and Vorokhta and climbing excursions of Dovbush Rocks in Yaremche. Summer also brings festivals celebrating everything from cheese to embroidery.
Winter ski slopes offer 16 lifts, 50 kilometres of pistes and features like a BigAirBag, snow park for snowboard jibbing and mogul and giant-slalom trails. Dogsledding, snowmobiles, Zorbs and ice skating ensure winter fun for non-skiers.
Bukovel accommodation offers high style in stunning setting. The warm and welcoming feel of a ski lodge is created with plush, contemporary design at this Bukovel accommodation. Rich wood floors and dark purple hues enhance gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains, and many of the rooms have a balcony. Guests enjoy amenities like an LCD television, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, walk-in wardrobe and glass-walled bathrooms.
– Deluxe Room : Rooms 35 sq.m on average. Every Deluxe Rooms boast amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and flat-panel LCD televisions. The balcony overlooks stunning mountain views, the sleek, glass-walled bathroom pampers and the walk-in wardrobe promises the space to feel at home.
– Junior Suite : Perfect for guests who desire more space to unwind in the beautiful Carpathian Mountains, Junior Suites at this accommodation in Bukovel boast a bedroom and separate living area. They feature all of the generous amenities of a Standard Room with welcome extras such as a Dolce Gusto® coffee machine and daily newspaper. Total area – 68sq.m.
– Junior Suite (26 rooms): All rooms conditionally have two zones: a rest one with a double bed and a guest’s one with a comfortable convertible sofa. Facilities include: fridge, TV, air-condition, safe, bathroom with shower, central heating, balcony (view of the back yard).
– Spa Suites : After a chilly day on the slopes or a day of horseback riding through the countryside, guests can enjoy a rejuvenating soak in the spa area of this Spa Suite. A bedroom and living room provide extra space for patrons to stretch out and relax. These suites feature all of the amenities of a Junior Suite as well as a Jacuzzi®, hydromassage cabin and table for massage.
– Two Bathroom Suite : Perfect for families on holiday or for group excursions, Two Bedroom Suites at this Bukovel accommodation provide an extra bedroom and a separate living room. These suites also feature thoughtful amenities like high-end bath products, fitness centre access and a balcony to enjoy lovely mountain views.
– Presidential Suite : The most spacious accommodation at this Bukovel resort, the Presidential Suite features three bedrooms, fireplace, living room and kitchenette. The master bedroom also boasts a sauna. This suite features all of the amenities of the resort’s other suites, including balcony, Free Internet and spacious wardrobes.
Rates are on reguest