Address: 1/2 Khreschatyk Str., Kyiv
Dnipro Hotel is an award-winning luxurious hotel located in the center of the ancient city Kyiv. We are situated at the European Square at the beginning of the famous main street, Khreshchatyk. You can easily take advantage of the hotel’s prime location. We are only minutes away from all the major attractions of the city, including the Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti), the Golden Gates, St. Sophia Cathedral, St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery, St. Andrew’s Church, Andrew’s Descent (Andriyivsky Uzviz), the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra (The Monastery of the Caves), Maryinsky Palace, the National Philharmonic Hall and the Opera House and many others.
Dnipro Hotel is a registered trademark. The hotel is a member of the Business Council of the World Tourism Organization and American and Kyiv Chambers of Commerce. We have received numerous awards, including the Golden Prize for quality at the gala ceremony in Paris, the Certificate of Honour from the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “For significant contribution to the tourism promotion in Ukraine and high quality service”.
Dnipro Hotel has become a popular place for business travelers, foreign dignitaries and sightseers from around the world to experience high-quality service and prime location. We have had the honor of welcoming various celebrities and high officials of the world among which are Milla Jovovich, Sting, Patricia Kaas, Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida, Modern Talking, Julio Iglesias, Chris de Burgh, Mireille Mathieu, and many others. Every guest of our hotel is very special to us. Dnipro Hotel provides a wide range of services and amenities to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. Indulge in every moment of your stay in our hotel.
Dnipro Hotel is one of the most popular places in the capital for lodging, dining or entertainment. The hotel features 186 comfortable and nicely refurbished rooms of varying categories which offer majestic views of the Dnipro River and streets of Kyiv.
The location makes our hotel ideal, but we never forget that it is service that keeps people coming back. Our friendly and dedicated staff strives to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.Whether you came to our ancient city for sightseeing or business, you will surely enjoy our prime location and high quality of services. The hotel is within walking distance from all major sights of Kyiv and is close to numerous business centers.
Dnipro Hotel offers a wide range of services for business people and tourists, including restaurants, bars, a night club, conference halls, a fitness center – virtually everything you need to successfully work and also have a pleasant rest. The hotel’s Guest Desk will help you to organize your leisure time in Kyiv by providing essential information about the city, its places of interest, and cultural events.
Dining: Buffet breakfast in Dnipro Restaurant (more than 70 kinds of delicious dishes), Dnipro Restaurant (a la carte service), Restaurant of haute cuisine “Panorama Club”, European Lobby Bar, Munich Bar
Wellness centre: Swimming pool, Sauna, Massage, Gym, Phytobar, Vibrosauna
Guest Relation Desk: Transfer services, Ticket reservation for various means of transportation, Booking tickets for theatres, museums, etc., Ordering and delivery of flowers to your room, Guide and interpreter services, Taxi call, Car rental services
Additional services: Organization of on-line event broadcasting, Business centre (computer, fax, copier, and scanner), Wi-fi Internet access, Meeting Hall for business events,
Leisure: Restaurant “Panorama Club”, Munich Bar, Poker Club, Strip Club, London Pub
Conference halls: Borysfen Hall for 20 seats (64 sq.m), Byzantium Hall for 18-35 seats (46 sq.m), Leda Hall for 36-60 seats (85 sq.m), Meeting Hall for 10 seats (28 sq.m)
Dnipro Hotel is situated in the heart of Kyiv which gives our guests a great chance to reach all major city attractions in a matter of minutes. We are sure you will ejnoy all the advantages of our hotel’s favourable location.
Distance from Hotel to:
Airport “Boryspil” – 35 km, by taxi 55 min.
Airport “Zhulyany” – 15 km by taxi 20 min.
Railway Station – 7 km by taxi 5 min.
Khreshchatyk/Maydan Nezalezhnosti underground station – 200 m
GPS coordinates of the Hotel:
50° 27′ 5.04″ N
30° 31′ 39″ E
Dnipro Hotel features 186 comfortable rooms of various categories with beautiful panoramic views of the capital. You will fall in love with the picturesque banks of the Dnipro River, the golden domes of the ancient churches, greenery of the parks, and the lights of Kyiv at night. By staying in our hotel, you will be right in the center of eventful cultural life of the capital!
– Single/Twin/Double Economy (36 rooms): These rooms are great for one or two person accommodation. Our twin/double economy rooms are a reasonable choice for travelers. You can be sure you will feel comfortable and relaxed. You will have all necessary things available to make your stay pleasant. The rooms are available with queen-size beds or two separate beds. The bathroom features a bathtub. The rooms of this category overlook a quiet courtyard or the central streets of Kyiv.
– Two-room Economy (19 rooms): Our spacious, comfortable and light two-room suites with a living room and a bedroom are a great choice for groups of people traveling together or families. The suite windows offer a marvelous view of Kyiv, one of the most beautiful European cities. We are happy to provide maximum comfort for our guests, the rooms feature nice furnishings and well-equipped working space. The rooms of this category have a king-sized bed as well as an extra convertible sofa in the living room allowing another sleeping space. Bathroom is available with a bathtub. You will have everything you need for work and rest.
– Single Standard (47 rooms): These affordable rooms are good for short-term travelling and business trips. You will find everything you need for work or rest here. You will feel comfortable in our cozy rooms with pleasant beige colours. Single Standard rooms have single beds and the bathrooms are equipped with a shower cabin. The rooms of this category overlook a quiet courtyard allowing you to rest from hustle and bustle of a big city.
– Twin/Double Standard (33 rooms) These rooms are great for one or two person accommodation. Our Twin/Double Standard rooms are a reasonable choice for travelers. They are available for one or two person accommodation. The rooms have classical interior with pleasant colours and nice furnishings. We provide everything to make your stay pleasant. The rooms of this category overlook a quiet courtyard. Twin/Double Standard rooms are available with two single beds or one queen-size bed. Bathrooms have a bathtub.
– Senior Suite Standard (5 rooms) We are sure you will enjoy our spacious suites offering a breathtaking view of picturesque Kyiv. These two-room suites with a living room and a bedroom have elegant furnishings and distinctive décor. You will find these suites great both for rest and work. Living rooms will provide you enough space and comfort to invite your partners to discuss various issues. The rooms include a spacious bathroom with a bathtub. Warm colours of our rooms create a cozy, pleasant atmosphere.
– Junior Suite Superior (7 rooms) We are happy to offer you wonderful two-room suites opening a splendid view of the historical center of Kyiv. The rooms of this category have elegant classical interior. Light wood, combined with warm beige colours, will make a special atmosphere of homelike coziness and relaxation. Suites of this category feature spacious bathrooms with a bathtub. We are sure you will find these rooms great both for business and family trips. And we are always happy to welcome our guests with a pleasant surprise- complimentary fruit basket.
– Senior Suite Superior (7 rooms) We are happy to offer you two-room suites with a living room and a bedroom. These rooms will be a great option for two or more people traveling together allowing great seating and sleeping areas. Bedrooms feature king-sized beds, and there is a convertible sofa giving an extra-sleeping place. Suites of this category have spacious bathrooms with a bathtub.
The interior design of our suites is a combination of modern materials and furniture with respect for classical style to allow our guests to be comfortably luxurious. Rooms of this category are located on the upper floors of the hotel to give you incredible views of parks and streets of the capital, the Dnipro River and the golden domes of the famous cathedrals. And we are always happy to welcome our guests with a pleasant surprise- complimentary fruit basket.
– Panorama Suite (6 rooms) We are delighted to welcome you to our single-room suites with spectacular panoramic view Kyiv. All suites of this category are located on the 12th floor giving you a chance to see the capital from a bird’s eye view! Kyiv is an ancient city and has a lot to offer travelers from picturesque banks of the Dnipro River sinking in greenery of the nearby parks to original architectural ensembles of famous golden-dome cathedrals neighboring modern buildings- Kyiv has it all.
Panorama Suites feature a king-size bed and nice furnishings to help you feel relaxed and rested. Whether you come for work or rest, we are sure you will find here everything you need. Our spacious bathrooms have bathtubs.
All suites of this category are situated on the same floor as our famous luxurious restaurant Panorama Club. We are sure you will be delighted with our haute cuisine and dishes from the renowned chef as well as our flawless service.
We are delighted to offer a special Honeymoon Panoramic Suite for newly-weds. We are sure you will love the luxury and peace of our suite and enjoy a large open-air terrace providing breathtaking panoramic views of Kyiv.
– Executive Suite Superior (4 rooms) Luxury and elegance go hand in hand in the exquisite design of our spacious two-room suites. We are sure you will enjoy our special atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. The big living room with a dining table for 8 people and convenient seating area provides an excellent opportunity to invite guests and to hold a meeting. We are sure that an impressive size of the living room and marvelous panoramic windows will produce a special effect both on you and your guests.
The bedroom with a king-size bed is decorated in pleasant warm colours allowing you to forget all your worries and enjoy the rest. The windows overlook the European Square and the Dnipro River giving you a chance to indulge the city’s greatest views. The suites have a comfortable working area allowing you to have a fruitful and efficient work. All the details were taken into consideration to give you the highest level of comfort.
We are always glad to see you as our honorable guest and fulfill your every wish! And we are always glad to welcome our guests with a pleasant surprise- complimentary fruit basket.
Rates are per room in EUR / AO
Price not includes 1% travel tax