Address: 1 Venice Island, Hydropark metro station, Kyiv
The best hotels in Kyiv, including the Bakkara Art Hotel, hold a special appeal for their guests. The Bakkara Art Hotel is located on one of the favourite rest spots for Kyiv residents, the picturesque riverbank of the Dnipro on Venice Beach. One of the attractive features of this location are its proximity to many famous tourist sites – the famed market area of Podil, historic Khreshchatyk Street and iconic spaces such as Independence Square, Vydubychy Monastery, St. Michael’s Monastery, St. Sophia’s Cathedral and St. Andrew’s Descent.
The Bakkara Art Hotel looks out over the golden domes of the ancient Pecherska Lavra cave monastery and the broad Dnipro River. The hotel is part of the Accord Hotels network and fully lives up to the philosophy of this brand: exceeding guest’s expectations.
The 200 comfortable rooms of the hotel offer a choice of different categories for accommodation, appealing equally to guests looking for a romantic stay or business travellers needing a quiet rest spot. The hotel offers such amenities in every room as central air-conditioning, programmable satellite TV, wireless WiFi internet access, a personal mini-safe and international phone dialling capability.
Guests of the Bakkara Art Hotel may also book the comfortable conference hall (105 m2 total area), which comes equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual devices and can host events for up to 80 participants. For added convenience, guests may also take advantage of the business centre adjacent to the conference hall.
The Grand Piano Café is a cosy restaurant and part of the elite Kozyrnaya Karta network. The restaurant, which can accommodate up to 200 guests, boasts a beautiful outdoor area with great views over the river and offers a wide selection of dishes featuring European, Japanese and Ukrainian cuisines.
One of the great benefits of the hotel is its location in one of Kyiv’s most beloved summer recreation areas, meaning hotel guests will have every opportunity to enjoy one the city’s largest green spaces and abundant fresh air.
Whether coming to Kyiv for business or pleasure, guests of the Bakkara Art Hotel will certainly enjoy a warm reception and appreciate the uncompromising quality of service at our hotel.
The Bakkara Art Hotel’s conference hall boasts large windows that can be shaded as needed, and its comfortable furnishings make it ideal for training sessions or presentations of all kinds. And owing to the versatile nature of the hotel’s standard furnishings, the conference hall has functionality to host large events or smaller roundtable meetings. The hall’s space is 105 sq. m. Capacity – 40-80 seats.
Restaurants & Bars
– Grand Piano Cafe Restaurant: Guests of Bakkara Art Hotel pay special attention to the restaurant “Grand Piano Cafe”. Hotels in Kiev have been trying to do something similar. Bakkara Art Hotel succeeded!
Convenient location and relaxing interior offer guests comfort and set up romantic.An extensive restaurant menu offers many pleasant surprises. Every morning from 7:00 until 11:00 am “Buffet breakfast” in the restaurant will help you to stock up strength and energy for the whole day.
The restaurant “Grand Piano Cafe” represents Ukrainian, Japanese and European cuisines. An extensive banquet menu and flexible of discount system will pleasantly surprise guests. Menu of alcoholic and soft drinks will please both connoisseurs of feasts, and connoisseurs of rare drinks. The presence of a lounge area and the scene open wide possibilities for arranging any event. The restaurant successfully held business meetings, romantic dates, family events, corporate events, receptions and banquets. The restaurant is equally successful and enjoyable in providing business meetings, romantic dates, family celebrations, corporate events, receptions banquets.
Every evening for you sounds live music, and an outdoor playground is available in summer.
– Boutique night club “B.Lounge” : Boutique night club “B.Lounge” unique in its design is located on the territory of the Bakkara Art Hotel . The original interior in which crystal and leather perfectly complement each other, leaves no one indifferent. In the hall reigns comfortable and relaxing mood. The main highlight of the Bar is perfect relaxing shows, and the presence of luxuriously appointed VIP-room allows you to holeup. Just enjoy karaoke and a bar with exotic drinks.
– Lobby Bar: The lobby bar is located on the first floor of Bakkara Art Hotel , next to the reception. The convenient location allows you to combine the settlement in a hotel with a drink tasting. You can enjoy a coffee in the oriental and delicious cocktails. There is a variety of sandwiches, pastries, snacks and desserts in the Lobby Bar menu.
– Mangal Café: Not every hotel Kyiv can boast a cosy cafe located in a park setting. Mangal at Bakkara Art Hotel is surrounded by greenery and creates an atmosphere of a holiday in the country. The emphasis is grilled dishes, which are a specialty of regional cuisine. Beer or wine will be offered for guests ordering from the grill menu. Lavash filled with sharp cheese and herbs warmed on the coals will complement any meal perfectly. Mangal is ideal for friendly get-togethers, and guests are sure to enjoy its reasonable prices.
– Boryspil International Airport is about 35 km, 40 minutes by hotel’s taxi. There are scheduled shuttles from the downtown.
– 20 km to Kyiv International Airport in Zhulyany.
– 3 km. to Central railway station.
– Nearest metro station is Hydropark.
– Main tourist districts are located within 10-25 minutes drive.
Free shuttle bus Bakkara Art Hotel – Hydropark metro station: Free shuttle for our Guests now runs between Bakkara Art-hotel and Hydropark metro station from 7:30 a.m till 22:00 p.m. The shuttle-bus can run nonscheduled on guests’ demand.
Bakkara Art hotel has 200 comfortable rooms that are ideal for romantic breaks as well as for business trips. The variety of different categories of suites that hotel suggests allows you to choose one that fits the purpose of your visit most of all – from a cozy standard room to a luxe class. Comfortable beds with nice bed linens will provide our guests with sound sleep.
All the rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with electronic security system, TV, free Wi-Fi Internet access, personal mini safe, hair drier, mini-bar, telephone with direct international access. Buffet breakfast is included into the rooms’ prices. Convenient conference room, sized 105 sq. m, with modern technical equipment is available to all the guests of our hotel for conducting conference, meetings and seminars for up to 80 participants. There is also a modern business center situated near the hotel’s conference room.
– Standard Room (36 rooms): Our hotel’s «Standard» room is a cozy room,15 sq.m. on average. Rich but restrained interior pleases by the perfection of style. There are 2 separate beds 90 sm. wide each. Accommodation is only for non-smokers.
– Classic Park View Room (66 rooms) & Classic River View Room (66 rooms): Classical room in Bakkara Art-hotel, Kiev is a cozy room 19 sq.m. on average. There is a double bed 180 sm. wide or 2 single beds 90 sm wide in the room, a balcony. Accommodation is only for non-smokers. All guests of our hotel can enjoy the atmosphere of European comfort and luxury, where traditional hospitality meets contemporary style.
– Deluxe Park View Room (14 rooms) & Deluxe River View Room (14 rooms): Deluxe suite in Bakkara Art-hotel is a spacious room 36 sq. m. on average. It has one double bed is 180 sm. wide, a sofa, 2 arm-chairs, a table and a balcony. Accommodation is only for non-smokers.
– Suite Park View Room (2 rooms) & Suite River View Room (2 rooms): Suite in Bakkara Art-hotel consists of two spacious rooms (a living room and a bedroom) of total size 67 sq.m. on average. The suite has 2 bathrooms (the bathroom adjoining the bedroom is equipped with a bidet and Jacuzzi). Rooms are furnished with double bed 180 sm. wide, 2 sofas, a table and a balcony. 2 bathrooms (the bathroom adjoining the bedroom is equipped with a bidet and Jacuzzi. Accommodation is only for non-smokers.
Rates are per room in EUR / BB
Price not includes 1% travel tax