Address: 4 Hospytalna Str., Kyiv
If you plan to accomplish a trip to Kiev and expect to spend your time in the most effective way, you will have to solve many questions. One of the topical matters is searching for a good hotel in Kiev and reserving a room. The number of hotels in Ukraine is constantly increasing and it is not an easy task to make a choice among them. Most Kiev hotels try to match European standards of service, proposing their guests comfortable accommodation in Kiev, friendly atmosphere and tasty treating. But the best of the hotels in Kiev must fit your own needs not only by the quality of apartments and service, but also by costs and location. Rus Accord Hotel has all the chances to become your favourite hotel in Ukraine!
Rus Accord Hotel is located in the heart of Kiev, close to the main street of the capital – Kreschatik and to the basic sights and central shopping centers of the city, and therefore is ideal both for a business trip and for leisure. Being a Kiev hotel, it provides policy and strategy favorable to the development of the business visits and tourism in Ukraine.
There are 451 comfortable rooms at your service in the hotel. All of them are air-conditioned, equipped with satellite television, direct international phone line, electronic security system and Wi-Fi Internet access. Not every hotel in Kiev or Ukraine in general can welcome its visitors with all these conveniences. Besides, Rus Accord Hotel offers excellent conditions for conferences, banquets, business meetings and consultations.
Meetings & Events
Rus Accord Hotel offers excellent conditions for conferences, banquets, business meetings and consultations. The hotel’s spacious conference hall can hold maximum 500 persons at a time, and banquet halls allow to have a pleasant working lunch and a corporate party for up to 1,000 persons.
– Conference Hall: The conference hall of this Kiev hotel can hold up to 500 persons at a time. Transformable partitions of the conference hall allow dividing it into several parts that makes possible to organize several events simultaneously. The hall’s space is 625.1 sq. m. Capacity – 140-500 seats with possibilty to divide a Hall to separate meeting/class rooms.
– Elite Hall: Notwithstanding its size, the Elite hall is cozy and natty. The interior is made in silvery tones which harmonize with the claret-white ceiling and built-in lamps. Silvery brocaded covers on arm-chairs and glaringly snow-white table-cloths evoke sensation of festive solemnity. The hall is ideal for corporate events: banquets, drink receptions and presentations. Its space is 533.3 sq. m. Capacity – 200-600 seats.
– Banquets and Events: Rus Accord Hotel has great possibilities for organization of conferences and banquets of any kind. Our professionals will furnish you with required equipment for the event, will choose the best layout of seats, and will offer you different menus for banquets, welcome drinks and coffee-breaks. In addition the Hotel’s restaurants offer off premise catering. We would be pleased to consider all your wishes and to take a creative approach to organization of off-site and wedding banquets and welcome drinks.
Restaurants & Bars
A homelike atmosphere prevails at our restaurants and bars, where it is pleasant to have both a business dinner, and a large corporate party. We offer modern Ukrainian and European food which will give gastronomic and aesthetic pleasure and satisfy the most demanding gourmets. In the morning the Rus Restaurant serves buffet breakfasts for its visitors, and in the day-time and in the evening it serves menu а la carte. The atmosphere of the hotel bars will promote a cheerful conversation and good mood. Here you can drink a cup of flavored coffee and enjoy alive music played by the quartet.
– Rus Restaurant: The Rus Restaurant where buffet breakfasts are served offers a large variety of dishes and high quality service. Here you can order a business-lunch, lunch and dinner а la carte, enjoy specialities and taste culinary chef-d’oeuvres.
– Terrace Bar: The Terrace Bar works 24 hours a day on the 2nd floor of the hotel where one can have a bite quickly and tasty finishing with a cocktail or flavored coffee.
– Lobby Bar: The menu of the hotel’s Lobby Bar includes a big assortment of drinks and appetizers. A friendly atmosphere of the Lobby Bar encourages both informal conversations and business talks. Every evening you can enjoy alive music played by the quartet. And the open terrace will be the best place for a rest in the height of summer.
-Sushi Bar: For the Japanese food admirers there is the Sushi Bar in the lobby of hotel. Here you can taste sushi, sashimi, rolls and other popular dishes of the Japanese food.
The distances from the hotel to:
– Boryspil International Airport – 40 km
– Zhulyany Airport – 14 km
– River Terminal – 5 km
– Train Station – 5 km
How to get here:
– By underground: The closest station is “Palats Sportu” on the green line.
– By car/taxi: Drive to the address 4, Hospital’na str.
There are 451 comfortable rooms at your service in the hotel. All of them are air-conditioned, equipped with satellite television, direct international phone line, electronic security system and Wi-Fi Internet access.
– Standard Room (236 rooms): Consists of one room, an entrance hall, and a bathroom. On double accommodation you have the choice between double and two separate beds.
– Superior Room (102 rooms): The room consists of one room, entrance hall, and a bathroom. The furniture is made from natural wood. On double accommodation you have the choice between twin and two separate beds.
– Business Class Room (73 rooms): Consists of one room, entrance hall, and a bath. In a room there is a large double bed and LCD TV. All furniture is made from natural wood.
– Suite Standard (10 rooms): The suite consists of two rooms, entrance hall, and a bathroom, all furniture is made from a natural wood. In the living room you will find a separate TV set, couch, chairs, and a table.
– Suite Superior (23 rooms): Consists of two rooms, entrance hall, and a bathroom, all furniture is made from natural wood. In a living room you’ll find a soft couch and chairs, a separate TV set, and a table.
– Suite Business Class (5 rooms): Consists of two rooms, enrtrance hall, and a bathroom. Soft couch,
chairs and a table in the living room, large double bed in the bedroom, all furniture is made from natural wood. The room has a TV set in each room.
– Pearl Suite (1 room): Consists of a living room and a bedroom, designed in red and white. The ceiling of the living room is decorated with stained glass. In the bedroom there is a mirror dome above the wide bed. Golden mosaics adorn the spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi. The room is ideal for newly wedded couples.
– Presidential Suite (1 room): Luxurious appartaments on the last floor of the hotel, with a spectacular panoramic view over the city. Very spacious and filled with light. Exclusive interior design, the room is equipped with a high-end audio and video systems.
from $ 43 per room
Price not includes 1% travel tax